UPCOMING TEST TAKING WORKSHOPS
University of Denver
Saturday, October 19
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
WHAT TO EXPECT
Take Charge. Tackle That Test!TM is a live, full-day seminar and workshop featuring:
- Test Taking Strategy Basics
- HRCPP’s Exclusive 4-Step HRPowerPassTM Methodology
- Practice Questions and 1×1 Coaching
- Key Exam Topics & Concepts
- Study Tips
- Psychology & Physiology Prep for Test Day
By the conclusion of this power-packed workshop, you will:
- Learn and be able to apply HR Cert Prep Pros’ exclusive HRPowerPass™ methodology to answer successive practice test questions correctly and with more confidence.
- Gain confidence in your ability to systematically and objectively work through various types of test questions and overcome potential psychological distress, including test anxiety.
- Identify and be able to consistently apply two or more new study tips that will improve your focus and effectiveness.
- Learn and be able to apply at least one strategy to correctly answer situational questions.
Take Charge. Tackle That Test! TM is available in a 90, 75 or 60-minute virtual or onsite format for study groups, HR departments, employer / management associations, and other organizations seeking a leg up on the exam for their participants or employees. Contact us for more info.
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product.
The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, aPHR, PHR and SPHR are registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.