UPCOMING TEST TAKING WORKSHOPS
$25 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT | register & pay at least 30 days in advance.
FORMER STUDENTS | save $100 on any single workshop; save $150 each when you bundle two workshops! (may not be combined with other discounts)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Take Charge. Tackle That Test!TM is a live, full-day seminar and workshop featuring:
- Test Taking Strategy Basics
- HRCPP’s Exclusive 4-Step HRPowerPassTM Methodology
- Practice Questions and 1x1 Coaching
- Key Exam Topics & Concepts
- Study Tips
- Psychology & Physiology Prep for Test Day
By the conclusion of this power-packed workshop, you will:
- Learn and be able to apply HR Cert Prep Pros’ exclusive HRPowerPass™ methodology to answer successive practice test questions correctly and with more confidence.
- Gain confidence in your ability to systematically and objectively work through various types of test questions and overcome potential psychological distress, including test anxiety.
- Identify and be able to consistently apply two or more new study tips that will improve your focus and effectiveness.
- Learn and be able to apply at least one strategy to correctly answer situational questions.
Take Charge. Tackle That Test! TM is available in a 90, 75 or 60-minute virtual or onsite format for study groups, HR departments, employer / management associations, and other organizations seeking a leg up on the exam for their participants or employees. Contact us for more info.
Register today for our Take Charge. Tackle That Test! Workshop
includes materials & meals
full breakfast & lunch, beverages, and snacks provided
save $195 on two workshops
Book the Take Charge. Tackle That Test! workshop AND a one-day intensive and save $195.
Once you register, we will send detailed information and an invoice that you may pay by bank transfer or credit card. We also accept payment by check.
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product.
The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, aPHR, PHR and SPHR are registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.