BECOME A CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR OR PARTNER
Launch or Expand Your HRCI Certification Prep Program!
There’s no better way to build your credibility than to get certified by our team of experienced instructors. Learn our proven methodologies and gain all the knowledge, skills and materials you need to deliver professional and successful training courses for the aPHR, PHR and SPHR.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Any certification prep course instructor seeking a complete classroom resource kit.
- Instructors teaching with HRCP materials.
- HR professionals seeking to start a certification prep program.
- Colleges and universities seeking to launch a certification prep program.
Get the Instructor Resource Kit
WHO IS IT FOR?
Any organization that is seeking to launch or expand an HRCI Certification Prep Program:
- Colleges or Universities
- Private/Public/Municipal/Military/Nonprofit Organizations
- HR Consulting or Training Companies
Become an HRCPP Authorized Partner
WHO IS IT FOR?
Candidates must meet the following criteria and be accepted into the program. Application process coming soon! Contact us for more info.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible generalist HR experience
- 3+ years at Director level or above
Become an HRCPP Certified Professional Instructor
NOTE: Applicants must demonstrate advanced training, presentation, and classroom management skills as well as a passion for coaching and mentoring students.
OBJECTIVES FOR CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTOR STUDENTS
- Empower and coach certified HR professionals to become successful HRCI certification prep course instructors and business owners
- Provide complete Instructor in a Box Program, including syllabus, grading structure, comprehensive slides, handouts, exercises, test-taking strategies and practice, course survey, quizzes and final exams
- Provide marketing & business development resources, including website landing page, collateral/promotional item recommendations & templates, and sample marketing plans
- Leverage HR Cert Prep Pros’ 25+ years of prep course instruction, credibility & relationships with HRCI & HRCP to drive Certified Instructor success
- Provide coaching, master classes, and expanded learning and licensing opportunities
- Ensure that designated market areas support the # of Certified Instructors allowed by HRCPP
- Partner with HRCI & HRCP to identify and close new business opportunities for CPIs
DATES & NEXT STEPS
- The inaugural Instructor Certification Program will be held in Q1 2020.
- Students…begin in Summer or Fall 2020.
- Inaugural student will receive special pricing and other extras.
- Accepted students…informational webinars and application / interview process coming soon!
Contact us today for more information and to stay apprised as more elements of this one-of-a-kind program are released!
INITIAL TOPICS & SCHEDULE
DAY 1 (MONDAY)
- Welcome Lunch
- Introduction to HRCPP’s Teaching Methodology
- Creating Better HR Practitioners
DAY 2 (TUESDAY)
- Participant Presentations & Feedback
DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY)
- Classroom Management Tips & Tricks
- HR Cert Prep Pros Happy Hour & Certification Celebration
DAY 4 (THURSDAY)
- How to Build and Market Your Prep Business
DAY 5 (FRIDAY)
- PHR/SPHR Intensive Review of Key Exam Topics Public Workshop
- Taught by HRCPP Instructors and Instructor Certification Students
DAY 6 (SATURDAY)
- Take Charge. Tackle That Test!TM Public Workshop featuring our exclusive HRPowerPassTM methodology and practice
- HRCPP Certified Professional Instructor Ceremony