An Amazon Best Seller, now available from HR Cert Prep Pros!
In this thought-provoking and humorous primer on employment law, Chuck provides insightful and thorough answers to 45 of the wildest workplace law questions with a single purpose: to help business leaders, employees, lawyers, and HR professionals learn how to navigate the complex, ever-changing world of employment law. Among the questions you will consider:
- Is being allergic to perfume a disability?
- Is a TSA pat-down a form of sexual harassment?
- Can employees refuse to have taxes withheld from their paycheck?
- Can an employee avoid a drug test if afraid to pee around others?
- Are blondes a protected class?
If dealing with difficult people at work makes you want to howl, you should read this book. By the end of Can I Bring my Pet Monkey to Work? you will know a great deal more about your rights and responsibilities… and we guarantee that you’ll have had a few laughs along the way.