Take Charge. Tackle That Test!
aPHR Test Taking Workshop
$295.00 – $495.00
Take Charge. Tackle That Test!TM is a virtual workshop you can attend from anywhere. This intensive workshop includes:
- Test Taking Strategy Basics
- HRCPP’s Exclusive 4-Step HRPowerPassTM Methodology
- Practice Questions & Coaching
- Key Exam Topics & Concepts
- Study Tips
- Psychology & Physiology Prep for Test Day
- Add study materials: discounted prep materials and practice tests for $200 (a $274 value)
- Evenings: 5:00 to 8:00 PM MT
This intensive workshop will quickly prepare you to master the personalized study tips and systematic test-taking strategies more than 1,800 HR professionals have used to pass their HR certification exams and catapult their knowledge, confidence, and credibility to accelerate their careers.
By the conclusion of this power-packed workshop, you will:
- Learn and be able to apply HR Cert Prep Pros’ exclusive HRPowerPassTM methodology to answer successive practice test questions correctly and with more confidence.
- Gain confidence in your ability to systematically and objectively work through various types of test questions and overcome potential psychological distress, including test anxiety.
- Identify and be able to consistently apply two or more new study tips that will improve your focus and effectiveness.
Discounted Prep Materials
Save on materials when you bundle them with your workshop. Choose the "Workshop + Prep Materials" option to get:
- HRCP study materials (print materials + flashcards + online practice test portal)
- HR Cert Prep Pros Comprehensive aPHR Practice Exam (50 questions)
Sample of Key aPHR Exam Topics:
- Organizational Structure & Design
- Job Analysis & Classification
- Employment Discrimination / BFOQs / Adverse Impact Analysis
- Sexual Harassment
- Interviewing Techniques & Biases
- I-9s / Background Checks / Medical Exams
- Employment-at-Will & Exceptions
- On/Off-the-Job Training Methods
- Performance Appraisal Methods & Biases/Errors
- Qualitative & Quantitative Analysis
- Compensation & Incentive Structures
- Fair Labor Standards Act / Overtime & Exemptions
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Oct 7, 8
Workshop Only ($295), Workshop + Prep Materials ($495)