Take Charge. Tackle That Test!
PHR/SHRM-CP Accelerated Course
Take Charge. Tackle That Test!TM is an accelerated prep course you can attend from anywhere that includes:
- Test Taking Strategy Basics
- HRCPP’s Exclusive 4-Step HRPowerPassTM Methodology
- Practice Questions & Coaching
- Key Exam Topics & Concepts
- Study Tips
- Psychology & Physiology Prep for Test Day
- Evenings: 5:30 to 8:30 PM MT
This accelerated course will quickly prepare you to master the personalized study tips and systematic test-taking strategies more than 1,800 HR professionals have used to pass their PHR or SHRM-CP certification exams and catapult their knowledge, confidence, and credibility to accelerate their careers.
By the conclusion of this power-packed course, you will:
- Learn and be able to apply HR Cert Prep Pros’ exclusive HRPowerPassTM methodology to answer successive practice test questions correctly and with more confidence.
- Gain confidence in your ability to systematically and objectively work through various types of test questions and overcome potential psychological distress, including test anxiety.
- Identify and be able to consistently apply two or more new study tips that will improve your focus and effectiveness.
- Learn and be able to apply at least one strategy to correctly answer situational questions.
SAMPLE of KEY PHR / SHRM-CP EXAM TOPICS
- Organizational Strategies
- Organizational Structure & Design
- Change Management Theory & Process
- Legislative & Regulatory Process
- Employment Discrimination / BFOQs / Adverse Impact Analysis
- EEOC Complaint Process
- Elements of an Affirmative Action Plan
- Ethics & the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Performance Appraisal Methods & Biases/Errors
- Adult Learning Theory & Training Design
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
- Reliability & Validity
- Critical Calculations
- Compensation & Benefits Strategy
- Wage Level, Wage Structure & Individual Wage Decisions
- Independent Contractors vs Employees
- Fair Labor Standards Act / Overtime & Exemptions
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Major Labor Laws: National Labor Relations Act / Wagner Act; Labor-Management Relations Act / Taft-Hartley; Labor-Management Reporting & Disclosure Act / Landrum-Griffin; WARN Act
- Path to Unionization
- Collective Bargaining Process
- Emergency Response, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery