Take Charge. Tackle That Test!
SPHR/SHRM-SCP Test Taking Workshop
$495.00 – $795.00
Take Charge. Tackle That Test!TM is a virtual workshop you can attend from anywhere. This intensive workshop includes:
- Test Taking Strategy Basics
- HRCPP’s Exclusive 4-Step HRPowerPassTM Methodology
- Practice Questions & Coaching
- Key Exam Topics & Concepts
- Study Tips
- Psychology & Physiology Prep for Test Day
- Add study materials: discounted prep materials and practice tests for $300 (a $434 value)
- Evenings: 5:00 to 8:00 PM MT
This intensive workshop will quickly prepare you to master the personalized study tips and systematic test-taking strategies more than 1,800 HR professionals have used to pass their PHR or SHRM-CP certification exams and catapult their knowledge, confidence, and credibility to accelerate their careers.
By the conclusion of this power-packed workshop, you will:
- Learn and be able to apply HR Cert Prep Pros’ exclusive HRPowerPassTM methodology to answer successive practice test questions correctly and with more confidence.
- Gain confidence in your ability to systematically and objectively work through various types of test questions and overcome potential psychological distress, including test anxiety.
- Identify and be able to consistently apply two or more new study tips that will improve your focus and effectiveness.
- Learn and be able to apply at least one strategy to correctly answer situational questions.
Discounted Prep Materials
Save on materials when you bundle them with your workshop. Choose the "Workshop + Prep Materials" option to get:
- HRCP study materials (print materials + flashcards + online practice test portal)
- HR Cert Prep Pros Comprehensive aPHR Practice Exam (100 questions)
Sample of Key SPHR / SHRM-CP Exam Topics
- Organizational Strategies
- Organizational Structure & Design
- Career Pathing & Management
- Replacement & Succession Planning
- Approaches to Global HR Management
- Situational Leadership Theories
- Change Management Theory & Process
- HR Technology, RFP Process & Project Management
- Employment Discrimination / BFOQs / Adverse Impact Analysis
- Ethics & the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Adult Learning Theory & Training Design
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
- Critical Calculations
- Motivation Theories
- Compensation & Benefits Strategy
- Wage Level, Wage Structure & Individual Wage Decisions
- Employee Stock Ownership & Stock Option Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Major Labor Laws: National Labor Relations Act / Wagner Act; Labor-Management Relations Act / Taft-Hartley; Labor-Management Reporting & Disclosure Act / Landrum-Griffin; WARN Act
- Path to Unionization
- Collective Bargaining Process
- Collective Bargaining Negotiation Strategies
- Risk Management Analysis
- Emergency Response, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Aug 17, 19, 24, 26, Oct 28, 29, Nov 4, 5
Workshop Only ($495), Workshop + Prep Materials ($795)